Description: A collection of campaign literature.
Identifier: PA 52.6
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Letter: Paul T. Davis, State Chairman to Virginia College and University Teachers for Johnson and Humphrey, 9 November 1964.
(02) Card: Vote for these four Democratic candidates, .
(03) Postcard: Farmers – Compare the Record!, undated.
(04) Letter: Goldwater for President Committee, undated.
(05) Letter Democratic Campaign Headquarters, October 1960.
(06) Letter: Richard H. Middleton, Goldwater for President Committee to Fellow Virginians, 26 August 1964.
(07) To the People of Albemarle, undated.
(08) Letter: Republican Campaign Committee, R. R. Hogan, Chairman to Voter, 30 October 1940.
(09) Broadside: Wallace on Regimentation of Farmers, undated.
(10) Brochure: Why Choose Between Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum!, undated.
(11) Card: For President, undated.
(12) Broadside: All in Seven Years!, .
(13) Brochure: Vote Change, November [no year].