Subject: Charlottesville (Va.)--Economic conditions
Collection of materials on Court Square
Identifier: PA 39.1.C
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Brochure: A History of Court Square in Charlottesville, compliments of Monticello Hotel, undated.
(2) Brochure: Historical guide to old Charlottesville, Garden Week, 1976, Junior Tour Guides, Grades 4 and 5. Guide prepared By Edward Schwartz, Venable Elementary School. Photo–sketches by Greenbrier Elementary School.
(3) The Court house of Albemarle County in old Virginia by W. Sam Burnley, 1939. [2 copies]
(4) Brochure: The Albemarle County Courthouse and Office Building Rededication, September 26, 1986.
(5) Broadside: 200 Court Square, undated.
(6) Broadside: Court Square 1828 map by Floyd Johnson, undated.