Subject: Civil War, 1861-1865
Description: Collection of materials regarding Virginia Civil War battlefield sites.
Identifier: PA 21.3.B
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Brochure: Virginia’s Civil War Battlefield Parks. Prepared by the Virginia State Travel Service, 1983.
(2) Compact Disc: The Slaughter Pen Farm. Prepared by the Central Virginia Battlefields Trust, 2007.
(3) Booklet: Battlefield Markers Association, Western Division, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1929.
(4) Booklet: An Address by Douglas Southhall Freeman, April, 1950, Appomatox Court House, Va.
(5) Booklet: Civil War Battlefields of Virginia, Virginia State Travel Service, undated.