Subject: Buckingham County (Va.)
Description: A collection of materials about Buckingham County, Virginia.
Identifier: PA 87
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Anne Bradbury Peebles, “Buckingham County, Virginia, and the Southern Parts of Early Albemarle,” National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol. 43, 51-54.
(2) The Algoma Logbook.
(4) Thomas Jefferson’s Design for the Buckingham County Courthouse by Bryan Clark Green, 1989.
(5) Buckingham County Day, 250th Anniversary Commemorative Booklet, 2011.
(6) Brochure: Buckingham County: A Guide to Places and People by Historic Buckingham, Inc., 1981.
(7) Economic Data: Buckingham County, 1962.
(8) Broadside: Alexander Hill Baptist Church Building Preservation Committee, undated.
(9) Map: Buckingham County .
(10) Brochure: Central Virginia’s Historic Buckingham County, undated.