- Virginia--Politics and Government
A collection of campaign literature for the US Senate candidates.
Identifier: PA 52.5
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Byrd for Senate Committee, 8 July 1952.
(02) Brochure: Re-elect Harry F. Byrd, 15 July 1952.
(03) Postcard: Vote Byrd in Democratic Primary, 15 July 1952.
(04) Broadside: Find out where Harry F. Byrd, Jr. stands on the things you care about, Mammoth Rally, 27 October [no year].
(05) Brochure: Byrd of Virginia, You know what he stands for, 3 November 1970.
(06) Faculty Friends of Boothe, 31 May 1966.
(07) Newsletter: U.S. Senator John Warner Reports to You, Fall 1985.
(08) Postcard: U.S. Senator Paul Trible Listens to Virginia, 16 October [no year].
(09) Postcard: Please Join U.S. Senator George Allen for a Dutch Treat Breakfast, 20 August 2004.
(10) Broadside: Ten Facts You Should Know About George C. Rawlings, Jr., undated.
(11) Invitation: Fall Harvest of Colors, Blue Ridge Picnic honoring Maurice Dawkins, Candidate, U.S. Senate, 16 October 1988.