Subject: Camps--Virginia--Albemarle County
Description: A collection of materials pertaining to Camp Faith.
Identifier: PA 269.1
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Booklet: Camp Faith, undated.
(02) Broadside: Camp Faith, 1976.
(03) Letter: From Camp Faith, 17 September 1979.
(04) Broadside: This is the Week Camp Faith Begins Its 13th Season, undated.
(05) Letter: Kay Hollifield, 29 March 1979.
(06) Broadside: Camp Faith Is:, undated.
(07) Letter: Kay Hollifield, April 1973.
(08) Broadside: Camp Faith and Kana urge you to make a sunspot for a deserving child, 1973.
(09) Letter: John c. Lowe, 25 June 1968.
(10) Letter: Kay Hollifield, April 1975.
(11) Letter: Helen B. Snook, 26 June 1970.
(12) Broadside: A Charlottesville-Albemarle Community Day Camp for Youngsters Who Would Not Otherwise have a Camp Opportunity, undated.