Creator: Emergency Food Bank
- Food banks
- Emergency Food Bank
Description: Collection of materials for the Emergency Food Bank.
Identifier: PA 178.E.2
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Broadside: Request for food items to feed the hungry, undated.
(2) Letter: First annual direct mail fundraising campaign, from Sally L. Harper, April 1991.
(3) Letter: Report on accomplishments of the previous year, from Kathy D. Allen, March 1992.
(4) Broadside: Describing Emergency Food Bank, March 1993.
(5) Letter: Reporting on accomplishments of the previous year, Kathy D. Allen, chairperson, 18 March 1993.
(6) Broadside: Describing Emergency Food Bank, list of suggested foods attached, February 1994.
(7) Letter: Seeking donations, Anna B. Beckenstein, Ways and Means Chair, 1 April 1994.
(8) Letter: Emergency Food Bank seeking contributions, Carolyn Nesselroade, Chairperson and Jane Arbogast, Ways and Means, Spring 1996.