Subject: Ivy Creek Natural Area (Va.)
Description: A collection of materials from Ivy Creek Foundation.
Identifier: PA 61.1
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Trail Guide as of June 1980.
(02) 1980 Trail Map.
(03) Trail Map, September 1982.
(04) Trail Map, 1983.
(05) Trail Map, 1984.
(06) Booklet: Ivy Creek Self-Guided Trail, undated.
(07) Broadside: Addition to Ivy Creek Natural Area, February 1981.
(08) Broadside: Ivy Creek Foundation Education Activities, Spring 1981.
(09) Broadside: Birds sighted at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, February 1981.
(10) Broadside: The Soil Hydrology Station at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, April 1981.
(11) Trail Map, undated.
(12) Booklet: Ivy Creek Natural Area Wildlife Guide, undated.
(13) Booklet; Vascular Flora of the Ivy Creek Natural Area by Thomas F. Wieboldt, 1980, revised in 1989 by Charles Stevens.
(14) Brochure: Some Fall Flowers at the Ivy creek Natural Area, Illustrated by Patti Burke and the late Lucile Wallor, undated.
(15) Brochure: A Guide to the Common Ferns of Ivy Creek, undated.
(16) Booklet: Check-list of Vascular Flora of the Ivy Creek Natural Area by Thomas F. Wiebolt, 1980.
(17) Geology at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, Blue Trail, undated.
(18) Brochure: Birds Sighted at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, November 1981.
(19) Brochure: Bluebirds .
(20) Brochure: A Program to Help You Enjoy the Bluebirds, undated.
(21) Brochure: Bluebird Nesting Box, Plans and Instructions, undated.
(22) Greeting Card: Best Wishes for the New Year from the Ivy Creek Foundation, undated.
(23) Greeting Card: Sundrops bloom in June at the Ivy Creek Natural Area, undated.
(24) Greeting Card: (with photo) New Years card from the Ivy Creek Foundation, 1997.
(25) Invitation: opening of the Ivy Creek Foundation Education Building, 14 October [no year].
(26) Letter: Thanking “Jean” for her support of the Ivy Creek Foundation, From Dede, July 2001.
(27) Letter: To “Jean” sent with the new wildlife brochure, from Dede, January 1997.
(28) Letter: To “Jean” thanking her for her support for the Ivy Creek Foundation, from Dede, October 1997.
(29) Letter: To “Jean” thanking her for her support, from Dede, undated.