- Monroe, James--1758-1831
- Monroe Family
- Highland estate (Albemarle County, Va.).
Description: A collection of materials pertaining to James Monroe and Highland.
Identifier: PA 11.1
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Booklet: Elizabeth Kortright Monroe by James E. Wootton, Curator, 1989.
(2) Program: Dinner for the Board of Visitors of the University of Virginia, [1983 or 1984?]
(3) James Monroe postcard, undated.
(4) Monroe Birthday Punch, Served at Ash Lawn on April 28, 1982.