Subject: Civil War, 1861-1865
Collection of Civil War materials.
Identifier: PA 21.3.A
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Program Booklet: United Confederate Veterans Reunion, Official Souvenir and Hand Book, New Orleans, 1903.
(2) Booklet: The War Career of T. Frank Forrest–A Veteran of the Civil War, 1974.
(3) Booklet: Memorial Address, May 26, 1940, Under the Auspices of the Albemarle Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy by Walter A. Montgomery Jr.
(4) Magazine: Civil War Times Illustrated: The Common Soldier of the Civil War, 1973.
(5) Booklet: Memoir by Susan Leigh Blackford, 1959, Reprint of an 1894 memoir.
(6) The Days of Old and the Years That Are Past by Walter A. Montgomery, 2nd Lieutenant, Company F, 12th North Carolina Infantry.
(7) Booklet: Roster of Albemarle Light Horse, Co. K, 2nd Va. Cavalry, compiled by Micajah Woods, April 1899.
(8) Booklet: Alumni Bulletin of the University of Virginia Confederate Alumni Reunion, 1912.
(9) Program: The Unveiling of the Bust and Tablet for Thomas Jonathan “Stonewall” Jackson, New York University, May 19, 1957. Title page inscription: Martha Walker Duke.