Subject: Civil War, 1861-1865
Description: A collection of materials about the Civil War, 1861-1865.
Identifier: PA 21.3
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Photocopy: “What We are Gaining by the War,” from DeBow’s Review, v. 32.
(2) Booklet: Civil War Centennial/1961-65: Report: 1963 by the Virginia Civil War Commission, 1963.
(3) Brochure: “The Civil War Horse, an Equine Saga,” By Mort Reis Lewis, undated.
(4) Booklet: Offprint of article on “Civil War and Reconstruction” by Hal Bridges, publication no. 5, Service Center for Teachers of History, 1962.
(5) Booklet: “The Civil War Pension Lack-of-System,” by Charles Francis Adams, reprinted from World’s Work, undated.
(6) Booklet: Catalogue of Uniforms of Confederate Soldiers by The Museum of the Confederacy, 1987.