- Booksellers and bookselling--Virginia--Charlottesville
Description: A collection of items from Historical Publishing Company in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Identifier: PA 146.1.A
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Broadside: Announcement of items for purchase, undated.
(02) Booklet: Southern Sketches, Number 3: James Dunwoody Brownson DeBow by W. D. Weatherford, 1935.
(03) Booklet: Souther Sketches, Number 5: Charles Campbell, Virginia’s “Old Morality,” by Edward A. Wyatt, IV, 1935.
(04) Booklet: Southern Sketches, Number 6, First Series: Colonel Theodore O’Hara, Author of The Bivouac of the Dead by Major Edgar Erskine Hume, U. S. Army, 1936.
(05) Booklet: Southern Sketches, Number 7, First Series: John Daly Burk, Patriot-Playwright-Historian, by Edward A. Wyatt, IV, 1936.
(06) Booklet: Southern Sketches, Number 9, First Series: State Socialism in the Confederate States of America by Louise B. Hill, 1936.