- Booksellers and Bookselling--Virginia--Charlottesville
Description: A collection of materials from bookstores and publishers in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Identifier: PA 146.1
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(01) Brochure: A Guide to Charlottesville, Virginia Used and Antiquarian Booksellers, undated.
(02) Card: Announcing the recent opening of Arrowsmith, .
(03) The Daily Progress and Batesville printing company Almanac, 1921.
(04) Postcard: Buchanan and Kiguel, 9 October 1971.
(05) Bookmark: Book Gallery, undated.
(06) Newsletter: Creative Framing and The Art Box, 2 December 2010.
(07) Card: Franklin Gilliam, Rare Books, undated.
(08) Card: Announcing Stuart E. Powers as Executive Vice President and Production Manager of King Lindsay Printing Corporation, 1 April 1961.
(09) Card: Announcing C. Edwin Irving has purchased the Jameson Book and Athletic Store, [28 January 1941].
(10) Broadside: Picture Parts, 23 May 1987.
(11) Card: Ivy Showrooms Picture Parts, 22 February [no year].
(12) Brochure: Baker Research and Associates, undated.
(13) My Calendar and Memory Jogger for 1950.