Subject: Rivanna River (Va,)
Description: Collection of maps and natural resource information on the Rivanna River.
Identifier: PA 20
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Letter from Bill Trout to McGehees re. trail along Jefferson’s canal, Jan. 21, 1979, with attached maps.
(2) Pamphlet: The Rivanna River Basin Project as distributed by the Environmental Education Center, undated.
(3) Pamphlet: The Wildlife of the Rivanna River, 2001.
(4) Pamphlet: Pen Park, 1998.
(5) Pamphlet: Free Bridge, 1998.
(6) Pamphlet: George Rogers Clark, 1998.
(7) Pamphlet: Pantops, 1998.
(8) Pamphlet: Riverview Cemetary, 1998.
(9) Pamphlet: Dunlora. 1998.
(10) Pamphlet: The South Fork Rivanna Reservoir, 1998.
(11) Pamphlet: The Charlottesville & Albemarle Street Railway Power Plant, 1998.
(12) Pamphlet: History Comes Alive Through Better Community Design, featuring a Case Study of the Still Meadows development, 1998.
(13) Pamphlet: Greenways, 1998.
(14) Pamphlet: Trespassing…A Guide to the Rivanna, 1998.
(15) Pamphlet: The Rivanna: A River through Time, undated.
(16) Pamphlet: Facts Pertaining to the South Fork Rivanna Reservoir, undated.
(17) Pamphlet: Does Our Reservoir have a Limited Life? Summary of Facts Pertaining to the South Fork Rivanna Reservoir, undated.