Subject: University of Virginia
A collection of materials relating to The University of Virginia School of Medicine.
Identifier: PA 15.12.B
Rights: copyright not evaluated
Location: Archive Room File Cabinet
(1) Brochure: Career Opportunities in Medical Research at The University of Virginia, undated.
(2) Brochure: Weekly Conferences for Practitioners – Fall Series, schedule and registration form, undated.
(3) Program: Banquet, First Year Medical Class, Dolly Madison Inn, 25 March 1922.
(4) Brochure: Virginians! Your Health or Your Wealth? Facts concerning the University Medical School, 1944.
(5) Brochure: Postgraduate Conference on Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema, schedule and registration form, 1962.
(6) Brochure: Postgraduate Conference Schedule, 1963.
(7) Brochure: Postgraduate Conference Schedule, 1964.
(8) Brochure: A Medical Seminar for Physicians, 9-12 February 1964.
(9) Brochure: Continuation Education Program, conference schedule, 1964.
(10) News Letter: University of Virginia Medical Alumni, May 1971.
(11) Brochure: University of Virginia Medical School Foundation, 1973.
(12) Brochure: Hormones and Cancer, information and registration form, 9 May 1990.
(13) Program: Doctors Helpers Institute, 27-31 July 1931.
(14) Booklet: Robley Dunglison’s Dictionary of Medical Science, 1833 by Chalmers L. Gemmill, M.D. Reprinted by New York Academy of Medicine, 1972.